Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chapter 3 Reflection

In chapter 3, I learned about a lot of the basics of a computer. Many of the technical names that I was not previously aware of were explained in this chapter. Input and output devices are covered within the chapter and it also explains that these components are important for teachers to know and understand these basics. The chapter also covers different types of storage devices and which one is the most appropriate for specific uses. This is very important for teachers to know because teachers will most likely need to store many files on a short term basis as well as files on a long term basis. These are all important for teachers to know and I would definitely use all of this information in not only the classroom, but just as basic computer skills for everyday life. I would want to save all of the lessons I use to see what I can use for the next year and which ones did not work out so well and should be altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment