Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 1 Reflection

In this chapter, I learned about the different ways of learning. Communication is a major part of learning and there can be factors that can interfere. I also learned about different learning perspectives and styles. From this we get an idea about the teacher’s point of view and how technology can be important and useful in the classroom. This chapter was a good overview about technology in the classroom and why we should use it. I gave me a good idea of what classrooms were like in the past sans the technology we have available to us today and it becomes clear why it is a large advantage to students, teachers, and parents. In my own classroom, I would definitely incorporate many uses of technology, not only to help students familiarize themselves with it, but to also cater to many of the different learning styles I will find in one class of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment